Seven Reasons Why This Homestand is Going to be Awesome
The Bulls open up an eight-game, nine-day homestand this Saturday, with the first four games against the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, and the second half against the Columbus Clippers. Below is your cheat sheet of why you need to come out to the DBAP (at least once) over the next nine days. But don’t come Wednesday, because we’re not playing, and that would be super embarrassing for you.
1. The Bulls play the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders – the Yankees Triple-A affiliate – for the first four games of the homestand. Last year the Bulls won the season-series 6-2. Let’s hope that happens again.
3. The world-famous Diamond Cutters will be getting down on the base paths, not once, but twice.
4. After both Sunday games, Kids Run the Bases. Let’s hope what happens to this kid doesn’t happen to anyone though. Unless you’re one of those adults who thinks it’s funny when you run the bases, but it’s really not. Unless of course you eat it, then it’s funny.
5. On Thursday, it’s $1 Hot Dog night. For those who may struggle with this concept, that means that every hot dog is just $1. Which is great, because if there’s one thing America needs it’s cheap, unlimited hot dogs.
6. Friday’s game is followed by a fireworks show, which is great for little kids and families, or dudes trying to take a page out of Aladdin’s playbook.
7. And oh yeah, the Bulls enter the homestand with the most wins in the International League…