10 Reasons Wool E. Bull is MiLB’s Best Mascot
With Minor League Baseball kicking off #MascotMania this week, it’s time to once again re-examine why Wool E. Bull is the not only the best mascot in the minors, but perhaps the world. So remember, #VoteWoolEBull, and vote often. You can vote an unlimited amount of times right here, and up to 25 times a day on Twitter by following @MiLB and using the two hashtags listed above.
1. Little known fact, the “E” in Wool E. Bull stands for “Education.” A Bull that walks exclusively on its hind legs that’s also a huge advocate of learning? Simply amazing.
2. No one can drive a go kart like Wool E. No one.
3. He comes in like a Wrecking Ball.
4. He has no problem giving the opponent a hard time.
5. Just like most people, he loves Rita’s (even if most people don’t scavenge for it).
6. Despite one of the biggest snow storms in recent history, he made sure to deliver people their Wool E. Grams while dressed to the nines.
7. He loves the Hot Dog Gun, and the Hot Dog Gun loves him. A match made in heaven.
8. Even umpires, who don’t like anybody, like Wool E. Bull. “I’m flying, Wool E!!!!”
9. He’s got heart. Despite losing every single base race, he still goes out there every day. He’s like the Cubs.
10. He’s the most popular guy in The Triangle.