All-DBAP Team Voting 101
Wednesday, the Bulls unveiled plans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Durham Bulls Athletic Park this season. An interactive feature for fans for the preseason is the All-DBAP team, which will be decided by fan voting. Below is all you need to know about the voting process.
- Starting February 2nd and running through March 30th, each Monday the Bulls will post a group of finalists at a certain position on the team’s Facebook page. A full schedule of when each position will be posted can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Accompanying each Facebook announcement on Monday will be a “Hit Bull Win Blog” post, making a case for each of the finalists.
- Once posted to Facebook, fans can vote in the “Comments” section for who they feel is most deserving of a spot on the All-DBAP team at that position.
- On Friday of each week, the Bulls will announce who the fans have selected via Facebook.
- There will be just one Starting Pitcher and one Relief Pitcher selected.
- Voting for the Outfield will take place during one week, as the Bulls will announce a larger group of finalists that week (with three winners) as to not show bias between left fielders, center fielders or right fielders.
All-DBAP Team Announcement Schedule
Week of February 2nd: Catcher
Week of February 9th: First Base
Week of February 16th: Second Base
Week of February 23: Third Base
Week of March 2nd: Shortstop
Week of March 9th: Outfield
Week of March 16th: Starting Pitcher
Week of March 23rd: Relief Pitcher
Week of March 30: Manager