Results tagged ‘ Twitter ’
If anyone is familiar with our Twitter account, they know we like to have fun. Well on Thursday the account was back at it, comparing the Broncos’ Color Rush helmets to the Bulls’ Bull City Blues hats/uniform, which debuted during the 2016 season.
Basically, it was a comment on the Broncos’ navy/bright orange color combo, which again, the Bulls used for the first time this past season. Note, the word ‘logo’ is nowhere to be found in that tweet. Well, Broncos fans were NOT happy, despite the fact they had no idea what was going on.
As you can see, they completely missed the point. But, here’s our two favorites, presented with comments.
This person called us out for doing no research, when they themselves did no research on the Tweet in question! Classic.
This guy actually called for someone to lose his/her job over this tweet, while he completely misunderstood the point of the tweet. Not to mention, he doesn’t even know when the Bulls logo was introduced! If you’re going to call us out, please, please, PLEASE at least be right.
But perhaps THE BEST part of this whole fiasco (you know, other than people attacking our Twitter account without understanding the tweet at all), is that we’ve already pointed out the similarities (or really differences) in the two logos. And we did that earlier this year! On Twitter, no less!
Welcome to the Interwebs in 2016, folks.
In the latest episode of ‘Ask Me,’ Richie Shaffer sits down to talk about hitting homers, Cal Ripken Jr., and the DBAP faithful.
Recently, Taylor Motter sat down with us to answer some questions fans had posed on Twitter. Topics discussed? His blonde locks, funniest teammates, and what he’d do if he wasn’t playing baseball.
With Minor League Baseball kicking off #MascotMania this week, it’s time to once again re-examine why Wool E. Bull is the not only the best mascot in the minors, but perhaps the world. So remember, #VoteWoolEBull, and vote often. You can vote an unlimited amount of times right here, and up to 25 times a day on Twitter by following @MiLB and using the two hashtags listed above.
1. Little known fact, the “E” in Wool E. Bull stands for “Education.” A Bull that walks exclusively on its hind legs that’s also a huge advocate of learning? Simply amazing.
2. No one can drive a go kart like Wool E. No one.
3. He comes in like a Wrecking Ball.
4. He has no problem giving the opponent a hard time.
5. Just like most people, he loves Rita’s (even if most people don’t scavenge for it).
6. Despite one of the biggest snow storms in recent history, he made sure to deliver people their Wool E. Grams while dressed to the nines.
7. He loves the Hot Dog Gun, and the Hot Dog Gun loves him. A match made in heaven.
8. Even umpires, who don’t like anybody, like Wool E. Bull. “I’m flying, Wool E!!!!”
9. He’s got heart. Despite losing every single base race, he still goes out there every day. He’s like the Cubs.
10. He’s the most popular guy in The Triangle.